The website www.podarekniga.org is owned by the “Give a Book” foundation (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”), with registration address 58 Tsanko Tserkovski Street, Sofia, UIC 176256918, registered at the Sofia City Court in case 76/2012, and registered with the Ministry of Justice as a non-governmental organisation for public benefit.
The Foundation is registered with the Social Assistance Agency and the State Agency for Child Protection as a Mobile Centre for Social Services.
The “Give a Book” Foundation is a registered data administrator until 25.05.2018. After that date, personal data is stored on the basis of the Foundation’s responsibility for the provision of mobile centre license services and access to accommodation centres of resident-type children. Not only responsibility for the Agency for Social Assistance and SACP, but also the responsibility for the safety of the children we work with, impose the need to collect the specific personal data described below.
Please read these General Terms carefully. They represent a binding agreement between the “Give a Book” foundation and you as a user of the services offered at www.podaretekniga.org. By uploading the information on the cover page / entering an inside page / clicking an active link on the site, you accept and agree to abide by these General Terms.
The General Terms are always available at www.podaretekniga.org as the “Give a Book” Foundation has the right to amend and supplement them at any time without prior notice. For your convenience, when changing the General Terms, we publish a notice with the date of the last change in our blog.
Access to services provided by www.podaretekniga.org
Access to www.podaretekniga.org is organised to let you know about our activities without you providing your identity information.
When you want to sign up for a visit to our calendar at www.podarivreme.org you can choose whether to do this without registration or create your individual client profile. To do this, you must be an adult citizen and provide up-to-date and accurate information about your identity.
In case you wish to make a donation, then the provision of personal data is via and through the PayPal system and the operator bank. In case you wish to receive a certificate and a donation certificate, you should request this at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Protection of personal data
The “Give a Book” Foundation handles your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Act (Regulation 2016/679) and takes the necessary measures to protect them. Your personal data will only be used to provide the service you want and to ensure the safety of the children we work with.
By filling out your details or by registering, you agree to the “Give a Book” foundation to process your personal data to perform the activity, including establishing direct contact with you in case of questions about the proper performance of the activity, and to improve the service of www .podarivreme.org. Your data will not be edited, provided in any form by third parties, or used for purposes other than those described without your express prior permission except where required by law.
Users subscribed to our newsletter can unsubscribe at any time by pressing the “unsubscribe from this list” button and follow the instructions below.
From May 25, 2018, a new General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Union enters into force. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonise the regulations for their processing.
As a provider of personal data on social services, the “Give a Book” Foundation meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only individuals’ data insofar as they are necessary for the provision of the service and keeping them responsibly and legally.
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
The “Give a Book” Foundation collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of social services, in particular on the basis of the following:
- Explicitly received consent from you as a user/user;
- Implementation of the “Give a Book” Foundation’s obligations;
- Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the “Give a Book” Foundation;
- For the legitimate interest of the “Give a Book” foundation.
The “Give a Book” Foundation is an administrator of personal data regarding your data as a user of our services.
Goals and principles of collecting, processing and storing your personal data
The “Give a Book” Foundation collects and processes the personal data you provide to us in connection with the provision of our social services as well as subscribing to our events, including for the following purposes:
- creating a profile and providing full functionality in providing our services;
- registration of a participant in an event organised by the “Give a Book” Foundation;
- accounting purposes;
- statistical purposes;
- protection of information security;
- securing the execution of a contract for the provision of the respective service;
- sending information messages, service announcements, recommendations to improve the use of the platform and more;
- improving and personalising the service by offering you the right events and other products and services that may be of interest to you;
The “Give a Book” Foundation respects the following principles when processing your personal data:
- lawfulness, good faith and transparency;
- limitation of the purpose of processing;
- relevance to processing goals and minimisation of data collection;
- accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
- integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
When processing and storing personal data, the “Give a Book” Foundation may process and store personal data to protect its legitimate interests:
- fulfilling its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal authorities.
What Kinds of Personal Data is Collected, Processed and Stored by the “Give a Book” Foundation
The “Give a Book” Foundation performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
- Registration of a user on the podarivreme.org website, which serves as a platform for the provision of social services, – the purpose of this operation is to create an account that is linked to the service used;
- Sending information messages – the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to the users of our social services;
- Sending a newsletter – The purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to users who have declared they wish to receive it;
The “Give a Book” Foundation processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and for the following reasons:
- Data: Your individual data (first and last name, e-mail, phone)
- The purpose for which data is collected: 1) User registration; 2) Making a contact with the user and sending information to him/her, including when asked to send newsletters and advertising messages.
- Reason for Processing Your Personal Information – By accepting the general terms and registration on the website between you and the “Give a Book” Foundation, a contractual relationship is created, on which basis we process your personal data – art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
- Additional data provided by you – If you wish to add to your profile, you can fill in the address details and contact details.
- The purpose for which data is collected: Adding user information to his / her profile.
- Reasons for processing the data: By accepting the general conditions and registering on the website between you and the “Give a Book” Foundation, a contractual relationship is created, on which basis we process your personal data – art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
- Other Data Collected by the “Give a Book” Foundation – When you sign in to our website or your account, the “Give a Book” Foundation collects data about the IP address used.
- The purpose for which data is collected: Improving service security and interface localisation, statistical and marketing research.
- Reasons for data processing: Processing is necessary to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) of the GDPR. Until the creation of a user profile, the IP address is collected on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller – Art. 6, para. 1, b. (f) by GDPR;
The “Give a Book” Foundation does not collect or process personal data that pertain to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions;
- genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
Terms of storage of your personal data
The “Give a Book” Foundation stores your personal data for a duration no longer than the existence of your account on the foundation’s web portal. Upon expiry of this period, the “Give a Book” Foundation takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
The “Give a Book” Foundation informs you if the data retention period is to be extended in order to meet the objectives, the performance of the contract, in view of the legitimate interests and obligations of the “Give a Book” Foundation or otherwise.
The “Give a Book” Foundation stores the personal data that it needs to keep under the applicable law for the relevant term, which may exceed the duration of your registration.
Transmitting your personal data for processing
The “Give a Book” Foundation may, at its own discretion, pass on some or all of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
The “Give a Book” Foundation notifies you if we intend to submit some or all of your personal data to third parties, states or international organisations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data
If you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by the “Give a Book” Foundation for a particular or for any processing purpose, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by filling in the form in your account or sending us a request in text.
The “Give a Book” Foundation may ask you to verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relate.
By withdrawing the consent to process personal data that is required to create and maintain your service use registration, your account will become inactive.
Right of access
You have the right to request and receive from the “Give a Book” Foundation a confirmation that personal data related to you is being processed.
You have the right to access the data relating to you as well as the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
The “Give a Book” Foundation provides you with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you on request in electronic or other appropriate forms.
Providing access to the data is free of charge, but the “Give a Book” Foundation reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in the event of repeatability or excessive demands.
Right of correction or completion
You can correct or fill in the inaccurate or incomplete personal data associated with you directly through your account on the website or by requesting it to the “Give a Book” Foundation.
Right of deletion (“to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request the “Give a Book” Foundation to delete the personal data related to you, and the “Give a Book” Foundation has the obligation to delete it without undue delay when one of the following reasons exists:
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your related personal data, including the purposes of direct marketing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing that will take precedence;
- Personal data has been tampered with;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the “Give a Book” Foundation;
The “Give a Book” Foundation is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes it:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires treatment provided for under EU law or the law of the Member State that applies to the Administrator or for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of the official authority conferred on it;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
In order to exercise your right to “to be forgotten”, you should submit a written request to the “Give a Book” Foundation and certify your identity and identify with the person to whom the data relates to by submitting your ID card for the purpose of identification where appropriate.
The “Give a Book” Foundation does not delete the data that it has as a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights.
Right of limitation
You have the right to request from the “Give a Book” Foundation to restrict the processing of related data when:
- You question the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows the “Give a Book” Foundation to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- The data processing is illegal and you do not want your personal data to be erased, but only to limit their use;
- The “Give a Book” Foundation no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims;
- You have objected to the treatment pending verification that the legal grounds of the “Give a Book” Foundation have an advantage over your interests.
Right of portability
You may at any time view the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of Social Services provided by the “Give a Book” Foundation, directly through your account or by an email request.
You can ask the “Give a Book” Foundation to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you provide when it is technically feasible.
Right to receive information
You can ask the “Give a Book” Foundation to inform you of all recipients to whom personal data (for which the correction, deletion, or limitation of the processing has been requested) has been disclosed. The “Give a Book” Foundation may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or requires a disproportionate effort.
Right of objection
You may at any time object to the processing of personal data by the “Give a Book” Foundation, which applies to you, including processing for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights if there is a violation of security of your personal information
If “Give a Book” Foundation finds a breach of security of your personal information that may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we notify you without undue delay of the violation and of the measures that have been or are being taken.
The “Give a Book” Foundation is not required to notify you if:
- It has taken appropriate technical and organisational protection measures with respect to the data affected by the security breach;
- It has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation will not lead to a high risk for your rights;
- The notification would require disproportionate efforts.
Individuals to whom your personal information is provided
For the purpose of its activities, the “Give a Book” Foundation transmits the necessary information to the relevant residential centres for children with whom we work.
The administrator does not transfer your data to third parties.
In case of violation of your rights under the above or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission as follows:
- Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Contact information: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Phone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.cpdp.bg
Participation in the visits announced at www.podarivreme.org
The www.podarivreme.org platform aims to present the dates of visits to childcare centres around the country. Signing up for a visit, through the website ensures you have secured a travel space with a transport organised by the Foundation and an access to the institution ONLY at the announced dates and organised visits in the presence of a coordinator designated by the Foundation and announced on the website. Visits outside these events can only be organised with the explicit consent of the Foundation or the relevant SAA bodies.
Detailed personal data is collected by a declaration by each volunteer at his/her first visit. The declaration contains basic rules and guidelines the volunteer should follow. The personal data in it is collected for the purposes of identifying the volunteer in case of need or for verification by the relevant institutions.
The “Give a Book” Foundation has the right to refuse access to specific or all institutions in the announced visits without the obligation to justify its refusal. Given the responsibility we have for the children we work with both the SAC, the SACP and the public, it is our right and obligation in cases when we judge that a volunteer can do more harm than help the children.
Podarekniga.org can record your IP address only to prevent fraud, and trouble, as well as to collect demographic information (anonymously).
The responsibility for all actions performed on behalf of a registered user by using his/her username and password is the responsibility of the person whose details are displayed in the client account. The “Give a Book” Foundation is not responsible for unauthorised use of your client profile by third parties.
The “Give a Book” Foundation has the right to refuse to work with a person who has provided false or inaccurate personal information and has the right to delete his/her profile without prior notice. The “Give a Book” Foundation has the right to refuse to carry out its activity with a person who has exercised his/her right to opt out of volunteering more than once.
Intellectual property rights
The podarekniga.org domain, the text and visual content of the site are the exclusive property of the “Give a Book” Foundation. Any use of the specified intellectual property objects may be made only with the prior written consent of the “Give a Book” Foundation.
If you have any questions, please email us at pk @ podaretekniga.org
This version of the General Terms is in force since 21.05.2018