Phone: +359 (0) 898 740 091
Hello, how do your friends call you?
– They call me Sophie or Soph.
What do you do for a living?
– I am currently working on myself (quite popular to say now). I study my character, build my education and learn to be a good person!
Do you like the job?
– I like what I’m studying and I hope to turn it into my mission.
And what did you study?
– It’s true I haven’t graduated yet, but I am getting there. I study molecular biology.
Where are you from?
Do you have kids?
– No, but I have a brother.
When did you start volunteering?
– I’ve been a volunteer with a “Give a Book” for a year now, but I’ve always had a cause to support in some way.
How did it begin? Were you afraid at first?
– It was one of the things I wanted to try for a long time, but I hardly got the courage to do it. I finally did it and went to Lom … and I stayed.
For you volunteering is:
– Something that is far away from its end when we get off the bus in the centre of Sofia. The emotions of the last visit do not go out until the next – mine, the children’s and the emotions of the other volunteers. It is crucial to successfully transform these emotions into a positive change!