Phone: +359 (0) 884 741 321
Hello, how do your friends call you?
– Pepih, Peteh, Pepintse, Petuniika, Pesho, Pepya, Pepinka…
What do you do for a living?
– I analyze financial instruments.
Do you like the job?
– Not really.
And what did you study?
– International management.
Where are you from?
Do you have kids?
When did you start volunteering?
– I started volunteering in October 2010 and came to “Give a book” foundation in November 2017.
How did it begin? Were you afraid at first?
– After I returned to Bulgaria, I was looking for the right volunteer organization for me. One day I just happened to stumble upon the “Give a Book” web page and there was not even a moment of hesitation, I knew that this is what I’ve been searching for.
For you volunteering is:
– Strength, meaning, energy, charge, hope.
Volunteering is the activity that can turn your life inside out, can help you reach a deeper meaning and give you wings.