Phone: +359 (0) 893 202 020
Hello, how do your friends call you?
What do you do for a living?
– I run a small business and I work for the Give a Book foundation as an educational expert. I also run extracurricular activities in several schools as a member of the Natural Sciences Association Academic Ivan Bures. We have a natural science club where we watch movies and have many workshops and excursions dedicated to the animals and the nature of Bulgaria.
Do you like your job?
– I adore all three!
And what did you study?
– I graduated biology. I am currently preparing my PhD thesis on insects.
Where are you from?
– From Sofia
Do you have kids?
– All the children I help I feel as if they are my own… Yes, I have a great number of children!
When did you start volunteering?
– More than 20 years ago. With the Give a Book foundation we have been together for more than 3 years now.
How did it begin? Were you afraid at first?
– The first child I met on one of my extracurricular activities back in 1996. I was not afraid. You have no time for fear. You have to figure out a solution with which to be useful. Someone needs you.
For you volunteering is :
– It’s a way to fully reveal myself and my true potential. After all, firstly we are humans and then specialists in this or that.