Hello, how do your friends call you?
What do you do for a living?
– As children say – “I work on a computer”:)
Do you like the job?
– I always wanted to be a panda, but …
And what did you study?
– European transport development policies
Where are you from?
Do you have kids?
– No, but I have at least a dozen children friends.
When did you start volunteering?
– 3 years ago
How did it begin? Were you afraid at first?
– I started when I heard of School for Work. There was no fear, I was excited. And then super positively charged.
For you volunteering is:
– Something I will always be happy to have experienced because it is an activity but also an emotion.