Hello, how do your friends call you?
– Bobs, Boby, Borko
What do you do for a living?
– I code waiting for the pension or to win the lottery.
Do you like the job?
– Yes! But sometimes totally not.
And what did you study?
– IT at NBU ( :
Where are you from?
– A little tidy house with no linden trees in front
Do you have kids?
When did you start volunteering?
– With “Give a Book” I think I started in 2013. My first conscious volunteering was in 2006. And my first unconscious one was back in 1992.
How did it begin? Were you afraid at first?
– Well, no. I rather thought the idea was great and I decided to join in.
For you volunteering is:
– Great way to spend the free time ( :