Hello, how do your friends call you?
What do you do for a living?
– I am a coordinator and a volunteer with the Give a Book foundation.
Do you like your job?
– For me, this is not a job, it’s a pleasure.☺
And what did you study?
– Business administration
Where are you from?
– Originally – Dobrich.
Do you have kids?
– Yes, one mine and a bunch of others that I visit in different orphanages. 😁
When did you start volunteering?
– I started in October 2012
How did you begin? Were you afraid at first?
– I’ve always loved working with kids and one day I just decided to try and find a way to volunteer in an orphanage. This is how I found out about Give a Book.
For you volunteering is:
– It fills me up with energy & positive vibes (most of the times 😂)